Grande Prairie in Alberta doesn’t have any big Christmas Lights Show, as opposed to “Grand Prairie in Texas”. Every time I do an online search, bigger and fancier xmas lights displays are always in Grand Prairie (the one without the tail “e”). *sigh* Below are some local lights exhibits taken on Christmas Day last year in three different neighbourhoods of GP.
If you know any new fany Christmas light display within County of GP this year, please let me know. Thank you.
1. Christmas Lights in Downtown GP
2. Christmas Display in Crystal Lake
3. Christmas Light in Countryside North
4. Northern Spirit Celebration of Light in Evergreen Park
Put photos here.
5. GP Heritage Village Museum
Click here for more Ball of Lights photography.
6. GP Dunvegan Gardens
Dunvegan Gardens Xmas lights –> Click here to view more!!!