Grande Prairie New Year’s Eve First Footing Party takes place in Muskoseepi Park at 6pm on December 31. The festivity will vary slightly each year. Essentially the celebration consists of the followings:
- Free public outdoor skating with music on the pond by Muskoseepi Park Pavilion
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides (offered by the Peace Draft Horse and Pulling Club)
- Downhill tobogganing
- Live music bands
- Face painting inside Muskoseepi Park Pavilion
- Christmas lights display at GP Pioneer Museum of Heritage Village
- Party finale with dazzling New Year’s Eve Fireworks show!!!
- …and many more!!!
The exact location of Muskoseepi Park Pavilion is indicated by Green Arrow.
View Larger Map