The Whatcom Museum of History and Art was originally built in 1892 as the city hall for the former town of New Whatcom, before it was joined with surrounding towns to form Bellingham, Washington. The building served as city hall until 1936, and became part of the museum in 1941.
The museum sits next to Maritime Heritage Park in downtown Bellingham, which has an amphitheater, a waterpark, a small fish hatchery, and a waterfall “Lower Whatcom Falls“.
Exact location is indicated by Green Arrow.
View Larger Map