Winnipeg holds its annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Forks National Historic Site of Canada. Numerous family fun activities take place throughout the day on December 31. The countdown to the new year reaches climax with fireworks display at 10pm.
Arctic Glacier Winter Park
- Outdoor ice rinks on frozen Red River that stretches 1.2km all the way to Osborne Bridge by Manitoba Legislative Building!!!
- Outdoor ice skating trail through The Forks National Historic Site and South Point Park
- Toboggan Run, Snowboard Fun Park
- Skate rentals are available in The Tower Atrium of The Forks Market
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides and enjoy the festive Christmas lights
- Kids Crafts
- Create and decorate your own New Year’s hat in the South Aisle of The Forks Market
- Live entertainment on the Main Stage
- The Forks Market
- Dance party in the Port
- Fireworks Show at 10:00pm (fireworks barrage is located at South Point Park.)
- …many many more!
Map & Driving Direction
The exact location of Joseph Royal Park is indicated by Green Arrow on the following map.
View Larger Map